We begin our HR interventions with a comprehensive HR Audit that measures four key areas of an organization’s HR function:
- Employee Engagement and Talent Management: How do we attract and retain the best talent?
- Workforce Alignment and Change Ability: How agile is the company in managing change?
- Leadership and Culture Alignment: Is there an alignment between leadership and culture?
- Workforce Performance: How is performance managed in the organization?
We work with our clients to create a strategic HR function with the following elements:
- HR Strategy
- Competency Framework
- Skills Assessment
- Training Plan
- Culture Alignment
- Compensation Survey
- Monitoring and Evaluation
We also execute interventions to close gaps in our clients’ talent pool through:
- Training and Development
- Background Checks and Verification