Kleos signs MoU with HUCMI
- March 13, 2017
- Posted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category: International
The Human Change Management Institute (HUCMI), an international change management training and consulting company present in 28 countries, recently signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Kleos Advisory Services to deliver world-class change management training in Nigeria.
The MOU, which was signed on March 12, 2017, will see both institutions bring excellence in managing the human factor in organizational changes, thus creating a solid base for projects in Africa to achieve their stated objectives.
HUCMI has established training centres around the world. With such presence, HUCMI’s strategic intent is to promote the advancement of the change management profession around the world.
“We intend to share our organizational change management knowledge with leaders of all areas – HR, IT, Process and Quality professionals and especially project managers and PMOs. Our dream is to see every single project considering the human factor as an essential component to achieve its business objectives.”
Benefits of the Training
- Credibility: Professes the participants’ knowledge and experience in change management
- Global recognition: Aligns them with an international standard related to the work they do (refer to The Standard for Change Management)
- Competitiveness: Enhances career prospects and gives them an edge in competitive situations
- Commitment: Demonstrates commitment to ongoing professional development in change management